Dirt Bag Tips > Breakfast Casserole Muffins
Breakfast Casserole Muffins
Makes: 10-11 large muffins using 6 ounce Pyrex custard bowls
- Three (3) jalapeno peppers
- Three (3) bell peppers (Red, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Green, etc)
- One (1) sweet red oinion
- Four (4) cloves of garlic
- Four slices of whole wheat bread
- Deli ham slices
- One (1) cup of milk (0%)
- Eight (8) large eggs
- One (1) cup of shredded cheddar cheese (8oz)
- Two (2) teaspoons ground mustard
- One (1) teaspoon ground black pepper
- Spices: parsley, oregano, basil, sage, etc
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease custard bowls.
- Chop bread into 1/2" cubes.
- Chop bell peppers and onion into bite size strips.
- Divide bread evening amoung the (11) greased custard bowls.
- Divide ham among the bowls.
- Divide the onion and pepper strips among the bowls.
- Chop and divide the garlic among the bowls.
- Divide cheese into the bowls.
- De-stem the jalapeno peppers and place blender.
- Add milk, eggs, and spices and blend.
- Pour mixture into the bowls and bake twenty (20) minutes until golden brown on top and cooked through center.